Looking for a perfectly customised package deal for your home? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exclusive pricing.
PUREMIX-Z6 | Suitable for mains and town water supply
The PureMix Z6 system uses Ultra Z Filtration Technology to reduce unwelcome elements in your water. With 3 levels of filtration, the PureMix Z6 filters out sediment down to 0.1 micron* as well as filtering out bad taste, odour, chlorine and protects against cysts and bacteria such as E. coli. Leaving you with healthy, great tasting, clean, safe and pure water.
• Specifically designed for mains water supply
• Using Ultra Z Filtration Technology, this Z6 cartridge has the ability to protect against cysts and bacteria such as E. coli. Reduces Trihalomethane (THM's)
• Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine
• Sediment, dirt and other particles filtered down to 0.1 micron*
including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts
• No need for a separate filter tap. Connects to any mixer tap
• Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required
Micron Rating: 0.1 Micron*
Replacement Cartridge(s): Z6-R
Min/Max Temperature: 0°C - 38°C (Protect From Freezing)
Min/Max Pressure: 200 - 520kPa
Flow Rate: 9.5 Litres/Minute
Capacity: 60,000 Litres
Warranty: 10 Years^
^10 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges.
* Micron rating is nominal.
Puretec has introduced valve-in-head technology, which means the cartridge can be quickly and easily changed without having to turn off the water supply.
Filters As Easy To Change As A Light Globe
The Puretec PureMix Z6 quick-change cartridge can be easily replaced - just like changing a light globe. It also incorporates Puretec’s long life filter technology, so you can go longer between filter replacements, and comes with our ^10 Year
Platinum Protection Warranty.
No Extra Tap Required - Fits Any Standard Mixer Tap
The PureMix Z6 can be used with your existing mixer tap and installs right under your kitchen bench. This unit can be installed vertically or horizontally, so it won’t clutter up your cupboard.