Looking for a package deal? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us for a customised package deal for your home.
The Burlington range of showers provides extensive options so you can create a showering solution for your own bespoke setting. Thermostatic valves offer safe and controllable showering for the entire family. Shower valves and brassware features polished chrome, enhanced by timeless white ceramic, to both look fantastic and be ergonomic to use. Designed using the highest quality materials to achieve yesterday’s designs with today’s technology, you are ensured a great showering experience.
- Chrome plated finish with ceramic indices and handles
- Thermostatic mixing valves blend hot and cold water to ensure constant, safe temperatures
- Burlington uses Vernet wax capsules throughout their showering valves, meaning temperature when showering varies no more than + – 1°C
- Choose between a 6” or 9” Airburst shower heads. Airburst shower heads combine air and water, the pressure inside the shower head is increased – the power of a traditional shower with up to 33% water saved
- Quality materials minimise potential limescale, enabling extended lifetimes – Mixer body made of brass. The shower head is made of ABS and brass, and has anti-limescale silicon nipples
- 390mm adjustable fixed shower arm
- Hot & cold inlet 3/4 female thread
- Suitable for mains pressure
- 1 Star WELS rating
- 5 year warranty
Lead times may apply. Please contact us prior to ordering to confirm stock availability.