Looking for a perfectly customised package deal for your home? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exclusive pricing.
Suitable for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
Compact, easy to install filter system for safe and healthy drinking water. The Puretec X4 Series system is designed to effectively reduce sediment, bad taste and odours to leave you with beautiful tasting drinking water.
• Silver impregnated to prevent bacterial growth and extend cartridge life
• Effectively reduces sediment, bad taste and odours in water
• Doesn’t remove essential minerals or fluoride
• Filtration down to 1 micron*
• Quick and easy installation
• Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required
• All plumbing installation fittings included - no extras needed
• Multifunction control valve included for pressure reduction
• Filter change reminder light – LED changes from blue to red
|Micron Rating||1 Micron*|
|Min/Max Temperature||2°C to 38°C (Protect From Freezing)|
|Min/Max Pressure||100 - 860kPa|
|Flow Rate||0 - 5 Litres/Minute|
|Tap Hole||12.5mm Diameter|
^10 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges.
* Micron rating is nominal.
Easy home installation
The Puretec X4 Series is an inline filter system with slimline design that easily fits under your existing kitchen bench. All plumbing fittings are included for easy installation including a multifunction control valve for pressure reduction. It also comes with an LED faucet with filter change reminder light that tells you when to replace your cartridges.
Advanced filtration technology
The Puretec X4 Series system incorporates the most advanced filtration technology. It effectively reduces sediment, bad taste and odours in water. It doesn’t remove essential minerals or fluoride, leaving the water healthy and great tasting.
Longer filter life
The X4 Series incorporates Puretec’s long life filter technology, so you can go longer between filter replacements, and comes with our ^10 Year Platinum Protection Warranty.